Comment on page
In this article you will learn how to test ThemeWare®.
You have the option of testing ThemeWare® free of charge for 30 days. Feel free to use this option to test different variants before making your final decision.
Tip: If you purchase extensions (test, buy, rent) in a test domain, you can later transfer the licences to the live domain via your Shopware account. You can find more information about this in the Shopware documentation.
- 1.Open the administration of your shop
- 2.Switch via the main navigation to the "Store" (1) (2) ("Extensions" => "Store")
- 3.Switch to the tab "Themes" (3)
- 4.Optional: Enter "ThemeWare" or e.g."Modern" into the search field
- 5.Now click the ThemeWare® theme you desire in the overview
- 6.The details page of the ThemeWare® theme will open up now
- 7.Click the button "Add theme" (4)
- 8.A pop-up will now open
- 9.Select "Test" here (5)
- 10.Please read and accept the Terms and Conditions (6)
- 11.Now confirm the "purchase" with "Purchase this extension" (7)
Now you have purchased ThemeWare® as a "trial version".
In the next article you will find out how to install ThemeWare®.
Shopware Store in the administration
ThemeWare® Modern Pro