Comment on page
How can I change the number of levels in the flyout?
The amount of "Navigation Levels" in the top navigation flyout is a Shopware core feature and can be configured in the corresponding sales channel of your shop:
- 1.Open the administration of your shop
- 2.Navigate to your "Sales channel" (1)
- 3.You are in the tab "General" (2)
- 4.In the block "General Settings" (3) you will find the option "Navigation levels" (4).
- 5.Change the number to the desired value
- 6.Save your change (5)
Important: Shopware currently limits the levels in the template files. After a certain value, no more levels will be displayed, regardless of the configuration.